Re: Restriction of the analytics process to certain time periods

Yeah, this is really sort of an issue with the submission of mobile data
from phones who have not set their clocks correctly, and the fact that
DHIS2 does not really barf at recording things for periods from the ancient
past. Although we try to instruct people this is necessary, just one
submission at Jan 1, 0000, will increase the time which it takes to do the
analytics. I think some reasonable, as you say, limits would be good. Those
who want to use DHIS2 for archeaological purposes, could always change
these hard-coded limits.

I would suggest 1900-2100, which should be more than generous enough for
the vast majority of use cases. We are looking really just to restrict
these extreme cases.

Regards,
Jason