Re: Query regarding DataElements domainType

Hi Mansi,

that's correct, tracker is a plain replacement for patient. It is part of
the terminology change from patient* to tracked entity*.

In the data model you will see a change from string discriminators to enum.
In the database you will see a change from:

aggregate -> AGGREGATE
patient -> TRACKER

We just did a change to the startup routines so please upgrade your local
repo.

regards,

Lars