Re: Resource table Erro after Manual Aggregation

Hi Sumudu,

my guess is that someone has done manual inserts of periods in the period
table, and that you have a mismatch between the period (start / end date)
and the period type. E.g. you have periods which are days but has the
monthly period type. Please investigate this. This SQL will give you the
overview:

select * from period p join periodtype pt on p.periodtypeid=pt.periodtypeid;

This sql will set daily period type on day periods:

update period set periodtypeid=1 where startdate=enddate;

regards,

Lars