Category Options not getting translated from dhis.

Hello all,

We were trying to translate "Category Option" from dhis.

It is failing.

*Error:*
Sorry! The system failed to execute the operation. Usually, no data is lost
and you can continue working by going back to the previous page.

When we tried looking into it, we figured out that "categoryOption" mapping
is not there in "identifiableObjectStores" property of
"DefaultIdentifiableObjectManager" class.
It seems that some implementation for that object store is missing

Can you please look into this issue?

This problem is occurring for "Category" as well as "Category Group"
translation.

Mansi Singhal

Follow ups