Re: About reporting structure of organizational unit

Hi Carlos,

again you are right, the data set assignment and hence the reporting rate
summary do not have a memory per today, so you won't be able to view
historical reporting rates if you un-assign a data set. Another thing we
need to fix, although its a bit complicated given that data sets could
potentially be assigned and un-assigned at any time, any number of times.

regards,

Lars