For Android and for mobile browsers we are aiming at 2.17 and 2.18 for new versions.

Br,

_Andreas_

On 23. juni 2014 13:48, Deemoyes wrote:
Dear Lars,

Great work so far. May I ask again, is there a stable tracker app now for mobile???

Regards,

Dayo

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
*From: *Lars Helge Øverland
*Sent: *Sunday, 22 June 2014 14:45
*To: *DHIS 2 Developers list; DHIS 2 Users list
*Subject: *[Dhis2-users] dhis 2.16 update

Hi all,

here comes a quick update and preview of version 2.16. We plan to release in the first weeks on July. The major features being included:

- Event visualizer: New app for visualizations / charts of aggregated event data.

Preview <https://apps.dhis2.org/dev/dhis-web-event-visualizer/app/index.html>

- Tracker capture: New app for tracking, intended to replace the current individual records module in 2.17. For 2.16 it will support search for tracked entities and dashboard with widgets for enrollment, data capture, current selections, profile, relationships and notes (at least).

Preview <https://apps.dhis2.org/dev/dhis-web-tracker-capture/index.html>

- Web API: Improved meta-data support. The API will support meta-data field filtering, allowing the consumer to explicitly define which fields should be included on objects when retrieving meta-data. The tracker related objects like programs and events will be fully supported in the API including the possibility for creating and updating objects.

Docs <https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch30s07.html> | Docs <https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch30s08.html>

- Calendar: Support for an array of eight calendars including nepal, coptic, julian.

Preview <https://apps.dhis2.org/dev/dhis-web-maintenance-settings/systemCalendarSettings.action>

- Data value one-way sync: Support for automatically sending data from a semi-offline DHIS instance to another central, online DHIS instance.

- Event analytics: Support for data element aggregation operators in the event analytics api and event reports app, allowing for sum, average, count, etc aggregation of events.

There is a range of smaller features planned for 2.16 which you can find on Launchpad here <https://launchpad.net/dhis2/+milestone/2.16>.

regards,

Lars