Re: Programme validation rule exception with decimals

Seems from this (https://bugs.launchpad.net/dhis2/+bug/1251718) it may have
been fixed in 15169 but

int leftSide = Integer.parseInt( leftSideValue );
int rightSide = Integer.parseInt( rightSideValue );

would seem to indicate the problem with decimal values.