Re: Programme validation rule exception with decimals

Hi Tran,

OK. well, in that case, I think you need to prevent people from being able
to create these types of validation rules or better yet, properly handle
the exception so that if one validation rule throws an exception for some
reason, then the others will be able to continue to execute.

Hope this will be supported soon.

Best regards,
Jason