Re: [Dhis2-users] Data import to a Dataset linked to a combination of categories

HI Maheed,

good spot and you are correct. We simply haven't implemented it yet due to
time constraints. We have a blueprint for it here
<https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/attribute-option-combos-in-import>.
We will prioritize it and let you know when its done.

regards,

Lars