Re: Facing issues creating programs using /metadata api

Hi guys

Could you please try again with rev 15953, it should create the
programinstance now when you use the /api/programs endpoint. If you have
time to try it out, please do.

We are looking into doing a more proper fix for this that will also work on
/api/metadata, but for now, please use /api/programs.

--
Morten