De : Dhis2-devs [mailto:dhis2-devs-bounces+gseide=futuresgroup.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Lars Helge Øverland
Envoyé : Friday, August 8, 2014 2:53 AM
À : Timothy Harding
Cc : DHIS 2 Developers list
Objet : Re: [Dhis2-devs] Pivot Table Grid Lines on Dashboard

Hi Tim,

I agree with you. Did a fix now for 2.16. You can download the updated war file from dhis2.org/downloads<http://dhis2.org/downloads> in 40 minutes.

regards,

Lars

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 4:28 AM, Timothy Harding <hardingt@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:hardingt@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hello DHIS2 Devlist

I am in the process of setting up some dashboards for various user types and when pivot tables are displayed on the dashboard, they can be very hard to read without grid-lines. I'm putting in some screenshots hoping they will explain better.
[Inline image 1]
[Inline image 2]

I made a quick edit to the .listtable element in the css and came up with the following. It isn't beautiful, but it is more readable than the version without:

[Inline image 4]

Is this something you would be willing to change for future versions?

Timothy Harding
PeaceCorps Volunteer
Republic of Vanuatu
hardingt@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:hardingt@xxxxxxxxx>