/api/analytics call taking 45 seconds to respond

Hi ,

One chart in our custom DHIS app requires us to display the top 5
indicators for a specified data set section. These indicators are
calculated as [data element value] / [sum of all data element values in the
data set section]. We are using the /api/analytics to fetch all indicator
values from dhis after which we are filtering out the top 5 values in our
app to display it to the user

One of our data set sections has a little over 60 data elements and loading
this chart is taking about 45 secs.

Is there any optimization we can do to make this call respond faster

Regards
Sandesh , SimiJ

Follow ups