Problem generating reporting & analytics tables. (dhis 2.16)

Dear All,

I am facing a problem in the reporting & Analytics module of DHIS 2.16 (latest revision)
When I try to generate the analytics tables from the reporting module, the system displays the progress bar and freeze their forever and so no reporting can be created since this is process is failing.

I tried it on new & clean database without any data and still no success.

Then I tried to generate resource tables from the data maintenance section. Here the progress bar showed for a couple of seconds and then it displayed the following error message:

Process failed: Illegal instant due to time zone offset transition (daylight savings time 'gap'): 1975-04-30T22:00:00.000 (Asia/Beirut)

So, it seems that generating analytics tables is actually failing because it is trying to generate the resource tables first and this is causing it to freeze.

I am using the local instance of dhis 2.16 on windows 7 + latest java update. The database is postgres 9.3.
Note that I tried it also on the local H2 database and it still fails.

Please, how I resolve this issue? Note: My windows machine time zone is set to ==> (UTC+02:00) Beirut.

Thanks for your support.

Maheed.

Follow ups