Re: Assigning org unit to program via API

Hi Mahendra

If you want to update a program, you need to use a PUT request to the
/api/programs/id

It's saying "Object already exists" because the uid already exists in the
system.

Btw, you need to send the full payload, we don't support partial updates.

--
Morten