Re: Manual aggregation -In accurate aggregation

Hi Sumudu,

In your aggregate query formula, the formula does not have the type of date
information.  The type of period information are
'registered'/'enrolled'/'visited'.
When we run the 'Manual Aggregation', it asks you the date range.
The formula needs to use that date range to check against the patient's
'registered'/'enrolled'/'visited' date.

Currently, you didn't specify any of those date type of patients, so it is
getting all the patients from the clinic.

If 'enrollment' date is what you want (for July and August), try below.

*[CA:9] is not null and [CA:3]='FEMALE' and [CA:7] <= 12 and [PG:x]*
- In which *x* is the health program id.  '[PG:x]' means within the program
enrollment date range. You can see the snapshot in attachment file.

Best regards,
Châu Thu Trân
HISP Viet Nam
Email: tran.hispvietnam@xxxxxxxxx