Analytics: This Week, This Month, Future Periods

Hi - we are developing dashboards that incorporates near real-time data
(e.g. daily data, with 24hrs delay for it to get to the data values table).
We need the dashboards to show some charts with the values for THIS WEEK
and THIS MONTH - these options are not available on the analytics. Would it
be possible to incorporate them?

On a separate exercise, we have performance targets that are set until the
end of 2014 or 2015. We also have projections that are based on those
numbers. At the moment, YOU CANNOT select a period beyond the CURRENT
month/ year (see below). Would it be possible to open the analytics engine
with the possibility of selecting periods beyond the current month?

[image: Inline image 1]

These applies to both, 2.15 and 2.16 (I checked on both)

Rodolfo

PNG image

Follow ups