Re: [Dhis2-users] Relative Periods in Pivot Tables & reports

Hi - I like the flexibility of the original idea by Maheed - "last X
months". In the projects that I'm involved, I always get a request for last
6 months... perhaps weeks, months and quarters could have a drop down from
1 to 24... You may be save some space on the screen.

On the same topic, I recently wrote about the need for 'This Week / Month/
Quarter'- we need an option to include the current period. After all, we
already have 'This Year'.

Last, beside 'This Year', there is also the need of YTD (year to date).
This is useful for Data Elements that store target information, entered in
advanced. They are used as denominators on indicators, and sometime we need
to calculate up to the current week/month/ quarter. Example: I have target
info for Jan-Dec. "YTD" should used the info up-to Aug; "This year" should
continue using up to Dec.

In terms of scheduling, a drastic change like a drop down with values for
the number of previous month/weeks/quarters that you may want to include,
may have to wait until 2.17. But I will really appreciate if "This
Month/Week/Quarter" makes it to the 2.16

Regards,

Rodolfo

*Rodolfo Meliá*
*Principal  |  *rmelia@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: rod.melia  |  +44 777 576 4090  |  +1 708 872 7636
www.knowming.com