Re: using the dhis OpenID problem

Hi Thanh,

We are using OpenId feature in DHIS, it is working fine for us.

- To enable OpenID, first you have to setup in Settings -> Access which
seems you already done.

- Then you need to specify your OpenId user for corresponding DHIS2 user
for OpenID property. I am guessing the openid user that user setting may be
wrongly, usually we set just openid user say some thing like chbharathk,
but it should be openid uri something like
https://aa.xx.cc/ads/openid/chbharathk or chbharathk.aa.xx.com, please
check that part.

I just tested with demo application (https://apps.dhis2.org/demo) it is
working fine.