Re: Relative Periods in Pivot Tables & reports

Hello Lars,

1-      I think “months since x” will be good and more clearer since we will specify the starting date (or month) as the variable and the report will show all data from that date up until the current month (or reporting period)

2-      I don’t think “last 24 months” will be a perfect solution because there is still a probability that some projects will span more than 2 years.

So to keep it on the safe side, I think a more dynamic option will much better on the long run.

Please note that if this option can be applied to the “Quarterly” level, it will be good and usable since the only option we have for now is “last 4 quarters”. So an option like “quarters since X” will make more dynamic.

Thank you for your cooperation and for the hard work you and your team is doing.

I hope this issue can be implemented ASAP because it is really important for us.

Best Regards,

Maheed