Re: Auto-calculated data in entry forms

Hi

I believe the calculated data value (now as indicator) can only be seen
after an aggregation is run.
In addition, in some forms in some countries like VN, auto-calculated data
elements some time can be input by users.

In VN, we use Javascript to achieve this. However, it is quite complicated.
Imagine that you have to rebuild a spreadsheet engine.

Important lesson learnt was if a dataelement is auto-calculated, make sure
no one can change it manually. Otherwise, you end up with very low data
quality.

Thanh