Re: using the dhis OpenID problem

Yes, thanks Bharath and Morten. After getting your confirmation that there
is no bug in dhis2, I was confident to scrutinize my configuration and
reinstall openid server.
It works great now with user logging from openid form can work in dhis2
like a charm.

The most important trick is I think that is described in this forum: how to
claim an id, i.e. saying that you are owner of that id.

http://serverfault.com/questions/490608/how-to-configure-simpleid-to-claim-my-id

Amazingly, the simpleid tool even though named as simple turns out to be
the best openid server software (rated 5 stars on sourceforge) and was
adopted by big institution like WHO.

Now work left includes building a GUI for managing users of simpleid and
every time a user created in simpleid, it must trigger a user creation in
dhis2.

Anyone who need helps, please feel free to contact me

Thanh