Re: Issue with GroupSets

Hey Jan,

It's difficult to know the exact rev number. it's a snapshot of 2.17 as it
was about 15 days ago. If you could point us to why this might be
happening, where to look and possible commits on trunk that could fix this
issue, we can cherry-pick those changes and test it on our end. this would
be super useful.

Thank you

Kiran.