Re: Attributes fixed to Filter in the Events Report

Thanks Jan,

Understood.

But for aggregate we are missing the description of what is being
aggregated. i.e, If you pick a data element like ANC visit number with
Options 1, 2, 3, 4, 4+ you will only see the option with the respective
numbers, this works if you are working with one data element but gets
messed up with more than one data element.

Regards