Re: 2.16 dashboard language changed

Hi Fatema,
I am not sure what revision you are using, but I just made a change to 2.16
this morning which might account for this, but I do not think so.

Are you sure you cannot change your locale back to English? It can be a bit
difficult, if it is appearing in Arabic, but choose "Profile"  (the person
icon in the upper right corner) and then settings (Icon with a wrench and
screwdriver) and then choose "English" from the first dropdown "Interface
language".

Regards,
Jason