Migration of the documentation to GitHub

Hi Everyone,

The documentation for DHIS2 has been moved to GitHub from Launchpad. The
major reason for this was to allow for more modularity of the
documentation, as well as to take advantages of the features of git as a
version control system. Everything is available here

https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2docs

If you are interested in continuing to contribute to the documents, please
let me know, and I can add you to the list of contributors for the
documents. For the developers, please take note to commit your
documentation changes to GitHub instead of Launchpad! We will keep the
Launchpad branch up a while longer in case there are some more commits
there, but eventually it will be abandoned.

Let me know if you have any questions or problems regarding the change.

Best regards,
Jason

--
Jason P. Pickering