Re: Event Capture - Program not selected

Hi,

If you are using chrome, did you see any thing from the console? Try F12 to
access the console.

Also check the following:

1. make sure your programs are of type "Single event without registration"
2. make sure your programs are assigned to the orgunit you are accessing

---
Thank you,
Abyot.