Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 11:46:07 +0200
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] periodstructure giving errors...
From: jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx
To: moemedi.ntunyane@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Very likely you have an invalid period in the periods table.
Can you run this and see what happens?
SELECT * FROM period where age(enddate,startdate) != '1 year'::interval and periodtypeid = (SELECT periodtypeid from periodtype where name = 'Yearly');

Also, you should get an error which will help you to decipher which period is not correct , something like
Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "in_periodstructure_iso"  Detail: Key (iso)=(1995) already exists.
Best regards,Jason