Re: DHIS2 - Import data from CSV - bug

Ps: we're close to our project deadlines now so I just wanted to say I appreciated your fast replies of the last days.

Have a good night!

Robin

From: Lars Helge Øverland [mailto:larshelge@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 September 2014 18:35
To: Bob Jolliffe
Cc: Robin Martens; dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS2 - Import data from CSV - bug

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 6:29 PM, Bob Jolliffe <bobjolliffe@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:bobjolliffe@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Glad that is sorted.  You are right the catoptcombo doesn't currently support a code.  Its something we should look at.

Actually trunk supports setting codes on category option combos, as well as identifier schemes for data export as of Sunday ;)

I'm not sure why the importer threw the duplicate key exception rather than something more helpful like unknown or invalid catoptcombo.  Maybe Lars would have a better idea.  I guess it is something to do with the way that column is parsed that reduces it to some common value?

Yes agree that we should give more helpful feedback to the user.

Lars