From: Abyot Gizaw [mailto:abyota@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 17 September 2014 14:24
To: Robin Martens
Cc: DHIS 2 Developers list
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS2 - Event capture error

You mean you custom form is not shown? If you are using chrome, do you see any log by pressing F12?

---
Thank you,
Abyot.

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 1:13 PM, Robin Martens <martens@xxxxxxx<mailto:martens@xxxxxxx>> wrote:
To add a point (after checking my other programs for event capture): there is one for which my custom data form is invisible in event capture but still there for editing. It's a different one from the one with the error message below. There's no error log on this one when loading the template.

How can this happen?

Kind regards,

Robin