Re: Option to cancel (not upload) the offline data

Maybe this is completely off rail but most times you are not even sure what the data is. Perhaps an option to review either as a csv output with org units, period, data set, data elements and values would be great. You may consider this a nice to have feature rather than a must have but it would definitely be helpful.

Cheers.

Busoye