Re: Permission denied for relation i18nlocale

Thank you both Bob and Jason, so much! I will give the suggestions a shot.
That last link looks really promising Bob, but it seems to be very much a
work in progress:

"Once your base system is properly installed and secured you can proceed to
install the dhis2-tools package from the apt repository at
http://apt.dhis2.org. The easiest way to do so is to run the install.sh
script available at ..."
https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/implementer/html/ch20s03.html

Does anyone on the list have a link to this install.sh file? If not, I can
manage, this isn't my first apt-get repository rodeo :). Thanks a million
both of you, getting to work on this now, and will report back.

Timothy Harding
PeaceCorps Volunteer
Republic of Vanuatu
hardingt@xxxxxxxxx