CHANNARA

From: Lars Helge Øverland
Sent: ‎Thursday‎, ‎October‎ ‎09‎, ‎2014 ‎2‎:‎51‎ ‎Morning
To: DHIS 2 Developers list, DHIS 2 Users list
Cc: Nicola Hobby, Daniel Messer

Hi,

we have a new app available in the app store: Tabular Tracker Capture.

Tabular Tracker Capture is an app that makes you more effective and productive when capturing lots of persons and event information. It lets you register new persons and other entities, do enrollment in programs and enter event or case information in the same screen. You can easily navigate between organisation units, time periods and enrollment status.

Get it from the app store. Try it out on the demo. See a screenshot.

This app was developer by James Chang and contributed by PSI.

We are happy that PSI made the effort to make the app generic and reusable, hence making it available for others to use on their own DHIS instance. We encourage you to check it out.

best regards,

Lars