Re: Displaying Option Values in UI instead of id

Hi Mahendra,

thanks for reporting. A clarification: For you options in the option set,
can you check whether you have actually set the code to the uid, or a
uid-like value?

At the moment we display the option code in that list. We might have to
change to use the option name.

Lars

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 11:22 AM, Mahendra Kariya <
mahendra.kariya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For event capture, we can setup data elements which can have a fixed set
> of values (option sets). On the UI, while registering an event, the
> dropdown shows the actual values of options, which changes to its uid when
> selected. Even when we try to see the consolidated list of events, it is
> showing the option's uid instead of its values. (See screenshot).
>
> Are we missing some setting or this feature is still under development?
>

> ​
> Thanks,
> Mahendra

PNG image