Re: OrgUnit Caching with Etag.

Hi Morten ,

      Apologies for the delayed response. From the change you have made ,
we are getting the E-Tag header. However , since the response headers do
not contain the "Cache-control" header , the browser depends on the client
to set the "If-none-match" header. In which case , the client has to store
the previous E-Tag value and send the  "If-none-match" header.

    In the change that we had made , along with the "E-Tag" header , we
were also sending the "Cache-control: max-age=1" header. In this case , the
browser itself takes the responsibility of setting the "If-none-match"
header , instead of depending on the client.

   Is it possible to send the "Cache-control: max-age=1" header along with
the E-Tag header ?

--
*Sandesh Doolipeta**Application Developer*
Emailsandeshd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx