re-sinding user account invitations

Hello Devs

I recently had create 250+ user account invitations and I had some problems along the way. Some users got codes that were rejected by the system, I didn't find a reason for that but it happened to just a few users. Others just couldn't  find the emails for multiple reasons and asked to resend them. So, I have a couple of questions:

- Is there a way to re-send the emails perhaps with a new code? Of course other than deleting the invitations and creating them again. I imagine I'll have to do this at least a couple of times to get every user to activate their accounts and I'd like to avoid having to manually delete 200+ accounts every time I have to renew the invitations.

- Is it possible to create multiple invitations with a single payload?

Best regards,
JM

Follow ups