Re: Reporting rates - open/closed

Hi Michael,

I have seen this request in a couple of different places. Right now, it is
not fixed, but it is possible to develop custom reports/analysis to take
this into account. Part of the challenge is that facilities tend to open
and close in some places, and in DHIS2, you only get one opening and
closing date, so there is no way to record when then facility actually was
open/closed over time. Of course, you could consider implementing more
exotic ways of recording this with a separate dataset.

I suspect this will be fixed at some point in time in the core of DHIS2,
but you may need to consider developing a custom solution to support this
for now.

Regards,
Jason