Re: What is the purpose of the lockexceptionid in lockexception?

Hi Jason,

you are right, we actually miss a composite constraint on these three
columns. Will add it.

Re primary key, its considered good practice to have a single-column
primary key as it makes the programming easier in many ways.

Lars