Re: What is the purpose of the lockexceptionid in lockexception?

I guess so a single key may make things easier, but one could argue that we
should have one on the datavalue table in this case?

We have also noticed with large numbers of lock exceptions, the performance
of the exception listing is incredibly slow, and leads inevitably to
timeouts/pegged CPU usage. Not really sure what that might be related to,
but might be good to have a look.

One other idea is to simply exempt specific users from the lock exceptions
entirely. This is useful in situations when a certain user may need to be
allowed to alter data, but it is not known specifically which time
periods/datasets/orgunits they may need to modify. Blueprint?

Regards,
Jason