Re: Confusing Use license on dhis2 website

Hi

and yes - while it does not really make sense to change our current LGPL
license since DHIS 1.x is being phased out in any case, I think HISP-SA
should/will largely use the same licenses as HISP-UiO for the future.
Conceptually, there's no significant difference from what I can see.

Regards
Calle