Re: HTML Documentation Hiperlink issue

Hi Andrew,
I have seen this in the past, and seems to be related to some cache
(somewhere). The links in the documentation are updated dynamically, each
time we build the documents, so if an old copy of the docs is floating
around in a cache someplace, you may see this. Could you provide the exact
link which was exhibiting this?

Regards,
Jason

--