dhis2 2.16 event capture dataentry design form missing.

Dear All,

I converted our BD database in 2.16.

We have design dataentry form for Single event without regiustration and
other individual tracking.

After conversion to 2.16 my individual dataentry design form is not coming.
I tried to link between tracked entity form  with my dataentryform table.
But it is not working.

Could you please suggest any way of solution.

Thanks

--

*Regards*

*Fatema Uddin*
*Technical Advisor HIS*
Priority Area Health
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
House10/A, Road 90, Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
*Office location:*
Room # 304, Shshid Dr.Milan Bhavan,                              Management
Information System,
Directorate General of Health Services of MoHFW,
Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh

Phone: +880 2 881 64 59
Fax:   +880 2 881 38 75