Re: API

It's also available in JSON for example, but you have to add .json behind
the URL. Were you thinking of the html-support? I thnk the HTML-support was
a bit problematic. We have some student projects working on apps that map
the API into more readable HTML-pages. If you have input to good features
for those students to implement as part of those projects, that'd be
excellent. What would be useful to have in such an HTML-API-browsing-App?

The student projects are part of a course at UIO. Their deadline in
December, and since these are student projects, we don't expect them all to
be 100%, but of last year's projects several made it to the app store and
more specific projects.

We have 100 students working on app projects, and here's the list of
current projects (there are several groups on each task):

Web API HTML-view browserData element bulk editorTouch-based messaging
appInterpretation
to facebookFacility registry appDHIS quiz appTools for quality insuranceAcademy
connector

Best regards,
Lars