Re: API

There have been several mails about this on the list already.

I would suggest you install "XMLTree" as an extension, and it will allow
you to view the XML, pretty much the same as it was before. There was
another alternative mentioned a while back as well, so just look in the
Chome store for things to render XML as viewable HTML in your browser if
you do not like this one.

Regards,
Jason