Re: Bug: with Template reminder message

Hi Tran, most of the message templates are old, however the ones in
question are the last ones at the bottom of the list for VHF which begin
with 'Please note... They were created 3 days ago (4/11/2014); which is
about 3 days ago.

Regards,

Sam Kasozi
Information Systems Consultant
HISP Uganda | GHSI - Uganda MOH - PH Emergency Operation Center
+256 757 662752 | +256 788 993565 | kasozis@xxxxxxxxx | Skype: sam.kasoziug