Re: Bug: with Template reminder message

HI Tran,

Yes, the IDs 8024, 8023, 8026, 8021, 8020 are among the missing templates

*Template reminder messages*

PROGRAM – VHF Suspect

8016 - VHF Registration – Notification to DRRT Team (Okay)

3139 - VHF Registration - Notification to Alternative Phone Numbers (Okay)

384 - VHF Registration - Notification to Initial Alert Response Team (Okay)

STAGE 1 - VHF Spx Special Pathogens Receipt

8017 - VHF Special Pathogens Receipt - Notification to DRRT Team (Okay)

8018 - VHF Special Pathogens Receipt - Notification to Alternative Phone
Numbers (Okay)

8019 - VHF Special Pathogens Receipt - Notification to Initial Alert
Response Team (Okay)

STAGE 2 - VHF Spx Special Pathogens Results

8021 - VHF Spx Special Pathogens Results - Notification to DRRT Team
(Missing)

8023 - VHF Spx Special Pathogens Results - Notification to Alternative
Phone Numbers (Missing)

VHF Spx Special Pathogens Results - Notification to Initial Alert Response
Team (Missing)

STAGE 3 - VHF Spx Arboviruses Receipt

VHF Spx Arboviruses Receipt - Notification to DRRT Team (Missing)

8020 - VHF Spx Arboviruses Receipt - Notification to Alternative Phone
Numbers (Missing)

VHF Spx Arboviruses Receipt - Notification to Initial Alert Response Team
(Missing)

STAGE 4 - VHF Spx Arboviruses Results

8024 - VHF Spx Arboviruses Results - Notification to DRRT Team (Missing)

VHF Spx Arboviruses Results - Notification to Alternative Phone Numbers
(Missing)

VHF Spx Arboviruses Results - Notification to Initial Alert Response Team
(Missing)

Sam Kasozi
Information Systems Consultant
HISP Uganda | GHSI - Uganda MOH - PH Emergency Operation Center
+256 788 993565 | +256 757 662752
kasozis@xxxxxxxxx | skasozi@xxxxxxxxxxx <kasozis@xxxxxxxxx> | Skype:
sam.kasoziug