Re: Data Values not getting saved

Hi Mahendra,

we did some changes to data entry on monday. However it works well on
apps.dhis2.org/dev and on other databases I have tested on.

Could it be a cache issue? Did you really clear cache
<https://www.dhis2.org/tutorials/how-to-really-clear-browser-cache>?

Could you point me to a place or a database I can test with?

regards,

Lars