Re: PostgreSQL 9.4 and JSONB

There was a GSOC project to integrate a more advanced JSON storage, but it
hasn't been completed. From my experience with the students making apps,
there are many screaming for better JSON storage capabiltiies when they
make apps. I think it would be a great feature to add. The system/user
setting is a bit restrictive compared to what a general app developer may
want.

But as Lars says, this feature is for JSON structures, not so much for
other types of documents...

mobiLars