Change in contract in /users api

Hi Lars,

     We are on revision number 17565 of DHIS branch. And we noticed that ,
the structure of the user json has been changed, i.e the
"userAuthorityGroups" field has been changed to "userRoles".
     Is there any particular reason for this change ? .
     Also , what about the backward compatibility in this case ? , we
already have a large number of users in our production database that have
been created in accordance with the older api. Any suggestions as to how
this migration can be done for the existing users ?

--
*Sandesh Doolipeta**Application Developer*
Emailsandeshd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Follow ups