Re: Current Quarter Considered as Last Quarter

Hi,
I’ve asked about the same thing before, and it is not a bug apparently. I think sometime in the middle of the period, «last quarter/half-year» changes meaning and becomes «this quarter/half-year». Like you, I find it strange that «last period» could ever be a period that is not yet over, so I would love to hear the reasoning behind this from the team. The current behaviour is confusing, and also makes it very difficult to make dashboards/standard reports that don’t include incomplete data half of the time.

Olav

> 27. nov. 2014 kl. 06.26 skrev Prosper BT <ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx>:
>
> Dear Team,
>
> I have noticed on several occasions that in analytics, when you specify Last quarter, it bring the current quarter and also last 4 quarters included current quarter.
>
> Was this intended or its bug?
>
> Regards
>
> --
> Prosper Behumbiize, MPH