Re: Tracker Capture: Program Relationship Errors

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 2:35 PM, Adebusoye Anifalaje <busoye@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi Abyot,
>
> Thanks for replying.
>
> When you click Save Relationship, nothing happens. You have to click
> “Close” for the dialog window to close.

Hmm... the save button should close the dialog. There must be something in
log (either console or network tab). Did this thing happened while trying
to enroll the relative also? What happened if you try to register a
relative without enrollment? The enrollment might fail because of the bug
you mentioned in 2. I am looking at it right now.

> Do you have a scheduled release for including indicators in the Tracker
> Capture?

May be the next release (2.18), definitely not to be back-ported to 2.17.